Welcome to the Clever Lab
"Triggered Exchange of Anionic for Neutral Guests inside a Cationic Coordination Cage"
S. Löffler, J. Lübben, L. Krause, D. Stalke, B. Dittrich, G. H. Clever,
J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2015, accepted, DOI: 10.1021/ja5130379.
M. D. Johnstone, E. K. Schwarze, G. H. Clever and F. M. Pfeffer, Chem. Eur. J. 2015, accepted, DOI: 10.1002/chem.201405037.
(Hot Paper, Inside Cover).
R. Zhu, J. Lübben, B. Dittrich, G. H. Clever, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2014, accepted, DOI: 10.1002/anie.201408068R1.
"Assembly and Stepwise Oxidation of Interpenetrated Coordination Cages based on Phenothiazine"
M. Frank, J. Hey, I. Balcioglu, Y.-S. Chen, D. Stalke, T. Suenobu, S. Fukuzumi, H. Frauendorf, G. H. Clever, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2013, 52, 10102.
S. Freye, R. Michel, D. Stalke, M. Pawliczek, H. Frauendorf, G. H. Clever, J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2013, 135, 8476.
"Light-triggered Guest Uptake and Release by a Photochromic Coordination Cage"
M. Han, R. Michel, B. He, Y.-S. Chen, D. Stalke, M. John, G. H. Clever, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2013, 52, 1319. ("Hot Paper")
"NMR-Based Structure Determination of an Intertwined Coordination Cage Resembling a Double Trefoil Knot"
D. M. Engelhard, S. Freye, K. Grohe, M. John, G. H. Clever, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2012, 51, 4747.
"Allosteric Binding of Halide Anions by a New Dimeric Interpenetrated Coordination Cage"
S. Freye, J. Hey, A. Torras-Galán, D. Stalke, R. Herbst-Irmer, M. John, G. H. Clever, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2012, 51, 2191.
G. H. Clever, W. Kawamura, S. Tashiro, M. Shiro, M. Shionoya, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2012, 51, 2606.
(Inside cover picture, "Hot Paper")
- Posterpreis für Rongmei Zhu auf dem IRTG Münster-Nagoya Abschlusssymposium, Münster 2014. Herzlichen Glückwunsch!
- Dr. Yoko Abe from Japan has joined our group for a postdoctoral stay. Welcome and Yōkoso!
- Muxin Han received a "2013 National Award for Outstanding Self-financed Chinese Students Study Abroad" by the China Scholarship Council. Congratulations!
- Our paper describing the encapsulation of a polyoxometalate was featured in the recent ACS Inorganic Chemistry Virtual Issue on "Inorganic Cages and Containers" 2014.
- Guido H. Clever received the 2014 Dozentenpreis (Young Investigator Award) of the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie (FCI) for excellence in research and teaching (see also here).
- Some of our papers were featured in the recent ACS Virtual Issue on "Synthetic Inorganic Chemistry" 2013.
- 2013: We happily announce the Clever Lab 2.0 (aka 4G aka 4K-HD aka NextGen) after Guido has advanced from the junior level.
- We welcome new members in the Clever Lab: Rongmei came from Nanjing, China, to conduct her PhD in our group, Eike studied in Goettingen and will work on the SFB project and Kalyan came to visit us for three month from Kolkata, India.
- New telephone number: (++49)-551-3933323 !
- Guido H. Clever received one of the ADUC Prizes 2012 (Young Investigator Award) of the German Chemical Society (GDCh) for his work on self-assembled coordination cages (see also here)
- Read what Prof. Achim Müller answers to Guido Clevers questions in his Angewandte Chemie author profile.
- See our research featured on the Improbable Blog. Actually we are happy to show that our chemistry is amazing but not improbable...
- Posterpreis für Muxin Han auf der 16. Wöhlertagung in Göttingen. Herzlichen Glückwunsch!
- Posterpreis für Muxin Han auf beim JCF Chemieforum Göttingen. Herzlichen Glückwunsch!
- 1. Posterpreis für Sabrina Freye auf dem SFB 858 Symposium Münster. Herzlichen Glückwunsch!
- 1. Posterpreis für Sabrina Freye auf dem JCF Frühjahrssymposium Rostock. Herzlichen Glückwunsch!
- Vortragspreis für Sabrina Freye auf dem 8. Koordinationschemietreffen Dortmund. Herzlichen Glückwunsch!
- For students of the Univ. of Göttingen: If you want to do your "Abteilungspraktikum" in our lab, please directly contact the PhD students.
S. Liu, G. H. Clever, Y. Takezawa, M. Kaneko, K. Tanaka, X. Guo, M. Shionoya
Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2011, 50, 8886.
Highlighted in NPG Asia Materials (Nature Publishing Group)
Cake-based visualization of our sweetest supramolecular compounds.
Origami model of [Ferrocene-bis-sulfonate@cage]
Thanks to Hashida-san and all other Japanese colleagues!